Re: Multimedia Lenny is History!

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 05:54:50PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> Hum... good catch :-)
>
> So D-M mirrors are not acting just as pure "mirrors" and syncing the
> packages from D-M main host but also provide "archiving" facilities.
> That's good, but what should we expect for new packages and/or updates?
> Will they keep coming for lenny?

Considering Marilat's message, it would seem they won't. It is very terse
but it does say "remove" oldstable rather than "replace."

So lenny users wouldn't seem to get updates and lenny installers maybe are a
negligible part of the issue.

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody