Re: XFCE and debian menu?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: XFCE and debian menu?
- From: Tom Ashley <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:46:22 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:31:44 -0800
Carl Johnson <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am experimenting with a squeeze install of XFCE in VirtualBox, and I
> just noticed that XFCE doesn't implement the debian menu. Does
> anybody know how to add that menu into the XFCE menu? I did some web
> searching and found some hints that it can be done, but nothing about
> how to do it.
> Thanks for any ideas.
This worked for me: add new menu applet to panel and point it
to /var/lib/menu-xdg/menus/debian-menu.menu, change the name and icon.
Hope this helps.