Re: Help with my Squeeze upgrade! (missing fonts)

Ok, second problem solved, yay!

Earlier I wrote:

> But the second issue is that it's not just LMTypewriter10 that went
> missing. All kinds of fonts are simply gone, like OldDreadfulNo7BT and
> ZurichExBT. The problem is, I don't know right now exactly wAnd I'm 90% sure that
> these fonts are from TeX Live. (I have to figure out a way now to search all these
> dirs and search Debian packages to see where these things came from and where they
> are. But they DID exist on my Lenny system and are gone now on Squeeze.)

I found out these fonts weren't old TeX fonts, at least not directly. They came from an old font CD I bought from Bitstream loooong ago. They're on the system, just with different names than they were in Lenny. So OldDreadfulNo7BT and ZurichExBT have new names:

$ emacs -fn 'Old Dreadful No.7'
$ emacs -fn 'Zurich BdEx BT'

I guess that leaves three loose ends to this whole adventure:

(1) Is it recommended to try adding /usr/share/texmf and /usr/share/texmf-texlive fonts to fontconfig?

(2) Should I file a bug report with the "context" package for still using the obsolete name?

(3) What's up with Defoma????

Be a PS3 game guru.