Re: Difficulty installing Debian 6.0.0 on an old computer

Thanks, Brian, I'll try installing Lenny and then upgrading.  If I still have trouble with Squeeze, then I'll have to stick with Lenny until I buy a somewhat newer computer that doesn't have problems with the Debian Squeeze CD.

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701@jasonhsu.com>