Re: xemacs21-nomule under squeeze

"Andreas Goesele" <Goesele@hfph.mwn.de> writes:

> when I upgraded to squeeze unfortunately xemacs21-mule was installed (I
> only had xemacs21-nomule installed). I removed xemacs21-mule with
> apt-get without any error messages. But when I tried to restart xemacs I
> got an error message from the first load command in the init.el file. It
> seems /usr/share/xemacs21/site-lisp is not in the load path.
>
> Starting with "xemacs -q -debug-init" doesn't give any error, but for
> instance no customize command is available. (And many other commands are
> missing too.)
>
> Any idea how I could get back a working xemacs21-mule?

Some small correction and some further bit of information:

The information: Having installed xemacs21-mule I can also start
xemacs21-nomule. (But as I want to save disk-space this is not fully
satisfactory.)

The correction: Of course, I want to get back a working
*xemacs21-nomule*. (Without the need of having installed xemacs21-mule.)

Any idea how I could pin down the problem? Or, what would be the rigth
place to ask this question, if not here?

Thanks a lot again

Andreas Gösele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.