Help with my Squeeze upgrade! (missing fonts)

Hey guys,

I just took the plunge and upgraded from Lenny to Squeeze. Now I'm having some trouble! I mean, I can start X and go online and send email, but a few things are broken and number one is my fonts!

I have tons of fonts on my system but now X doesn't seem to recognize a few important ones that I use all the time. One of my favorites was LMTypewriter-10, which is part of the "context" package. In the upgrade, I guess "context" was purged. Ok, so I apt-got it. It's there now, I have the lmtypewriter-10 ttf file, and yet that font's unavailable to my apps, to X, everything!

$ locate lmtypewriter
/usr/share/texmf/fonts/truetype/hoekwater/lm/lmtypewriter10-regular.ttf
$ emacs -fn LMTypewriter-10
Font `LMTypewriter-10' is not defined
$

This used to work just fine!

Do I have to do something new to get the /usr/share/texmf/ fonts to go in X now?

Also I tried "xlsfonts" to see if it's there, and this is weird:

$ xlsfonts | grep typewriter
-unregistered-latin modern typewriter variable width-dark-o-normal--0-0-0-0-p-0-iso8859-1
-unregistered-latin modern typewriter variable width-dark-o-normal--0-0-0-0-p-0-iso8859-1
-unregistered-latin modern typewriter variable width-dark-o-normal--0-0-0-0-p-0-iso8859-15
-unregistered-latin modern typewriter variable width-dark-o-normal--0-0-0-0-p-0-iso8859-15
lucidasanstypewriter-10
lucidasanstypewriter-10
lucidasanstypewriter-10
lucidasanstypewriter-10
lucidasanstypewriter-10
lucidasanstypewriter-10
lucidasanstypewriter-10
lucidasanstypewriter-10
lucidasanstypewriter-12
lucidasanstypewriter-12
lucidasanstypewriter-12
lucidasanstypewriter-12
lucidasanstypewriter-12
lucidasanstypewriter-12
lucidasanstypewriter-12
lucidasanstypewriter-12
$

I don't remember "latin modern typewriter" being listed like that. I thought it used to list out as "lmtypewriter-10" ... and also, why are there tons of the same listings like "lucidasanstypewriter-12"? Doesn't make sense.

Please help! I appreciate it!