Re: PHP and memory_limit

Jonas Mixter put forth on 2/8/2011 9:56 AM:

>> I'd say you should hit a PHP mailing list or IRC channel.  They'll likely know
>> this stuff better than anyone here.

> This seems to be related to Debian since this works as expected in Ubuntu (don't
> know the version) with PHP 5.2.14 and on another unknown linux-box with PHP
> 5.3.5. I haven't been able to recreate the problem on a non-Debian box.

Nevertheless, that is where you should go for help.  Do you think such folks run
php on every platform except Debian?  On the XFS list we field and respond to
questions from OPs running every Linux distro, and turn none away.  Granted XFS
is kernel level software, but it is part of every Linux system.  So is php.

Again, the places I mentioned are your best bet for assistance.  Never be shy
about this.

--
Stan