[OT]Re: best labtop for debian

> Not kidding, is labtop a real word?
As for being a member of the words listed in an English dictionary I'd state no. It is a misspelled form of laptop, I blindly guess.

As for 'valid' word: you cannot create invalid words out of a (valid) combo of valid chars. 'Gans' is such a word, just as 'qyf', but 'have milk' and 'n074nym0r€$' are not. That's grammar, rules are courtesy of English(tm). I hope u enjoy reading this as much as I did recalling our lecture.

Greets
Simon

this post is sponsored by Yah0o Answres - We'll find a Stupid Question!