Re: docx, openoffice, squeeze

Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> writes:

> Forget odf-converter and use what is in Go-OO 3.2.1 properly (that's
> what we ship)?

Does that mean that openoffice as shipped with squeeze should be able to
open docx-files without any addon? Problem is, in my case this doesn't
happen. Or is there some additional tool I would have to install? (I
tried jodconverter, but without success.)

Thanks!

Andreas Gösele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.