Re: docx, openoffice, squeeze

Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> writes:

> Forget odf-converter and use what is in Go-OO 3.2.1 properly (that's
> what we ship)?

Does that mean that openoffice as shipped with squeeze should be able to
open docx-files without any addon? Problem is, in my case this doesn't
happen. Or is there some additional tool I would have to install? (I
tried jodconverter, but without success.)

Andreas Gösele

Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.
                                      Augustinus, De doctrina christiana