Re: KDE4 Configuration

On the 07/02/2011 08:49, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
>> In <[🔎] fPqdnWVhWcryF9LQnZ2dnUVZ5gqdnZ2d@giganews.com>, lrhorer wrote:
>> 1.  How can I move the launch bar from the bottom of the screen to the
>> top of the screen and get it to automatically hide?
>
> To move:
> 1. Right click panel -> "Unlock Widgets"
> 2. Right click panel -> "Panel Options" -> "Panel Settings"
> 3. Click and drag "Screen Edge" to put it where you want it.
>
> To auto-hide:
> 1. Right click panel -> "Unlock Widgets"
> 2. Right click panel -> "Panel Options" -> "Panel Settings"
> 3. "More Settings" -> "Auto-hide"
>
>> 2. How can I change the shading of the tabs for the terminal screens?
>> They are far too light, so it is difficult to tell which tab is in focus
>> and which ones are inactive.
[cut]

Hello, regarding Konsole tabs contrast you can go to "systemsettings"
(kde4 configuration panel) and there choose "appearance > colors" and
select the "options" tab. You will find a slider control to adjust the
theme contrast level. (systemsettings items names are from the top off
my head, and translated from French, so don't get lost in there !).

Hope it helps.