Re: nat issue

Oleg a écrit :
> On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 03:54:20PM +0100, Pascal Hambourg wrote:
>>
>>>   Any ideas?
>> Yes, one : just another case of undesirable interaction between bridge
>> and netfilter (aka bridge-netfilter).
[...]
>> Setting sysctl net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-iptables=0 to disable passing
>> bridged packets to netfilter shouldf fix the problem.
>
>   Thanks a lot! Good explanation. I completely forgot about bridge-nf-* vars.

Another option may be to use a virtual network between virtual machines
instead of a bridge, so the host does not see the traffic between them.
I don't know whether KVM provides such option, otherwise VDE (vde2)
could be used instead.

Yet another option may be to use a separate network namespace (netns),
thus separate conntracks, for the bridge and its virtual interfaces.
Don't ask me how to use this.