Re: strange behavior of mount

2011/2/3 Tom H <tomh0665@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 1:53 PM, darkestkhan <darkestkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> [ . . . ]
>
> You're simply overlaying mounts; it isn't a bug. How are you mounting
> these devices?

How? I'm just doing: sudo mount /dev/sdX4 /storage #X is always greater than a
for some reasons it is disconnecting, causing I/O error,
then drive is changing to X+1 and I'm just mounting it again in /storage
( well, now I'm umounting /storage before mounting again ); strangely enough
few days ago in this situation I wouldn't be able to even mount it
before closing
all programs using /storage and actually umounting /storage

darkestkhan
jid: darkestkhan@gmail.com
May The Source be with You.