Re: Waiting for Squeeze - was: Backup media - double-layer DVD

On 02/03/2011 03:50 AM, Klistvud wrote:
Dne, 03. 02. 2011 01:26:11 je Chris Jones napisal(a):

Ah.. I detect a flaw... you mean you actually do not rotate safe deposit
boxes..? Are you serious..?

Agreed. They should be located on different continents, of course.
Actually, now that I think about it, satellite providers should make
storage capacities available to the general public for uploading
precious data. That would be true cloud computing.

You guys really are paranoid.

;-)

I'm resigned to the idea that, if a disaster gets my office, my house, and my bank, then it probably got me, too. If it didn't, then I'm just going to have to be content with bear skins and stone knives.