Re: No sudo, no root, on a fully encrypted LVM filesystem

A little late to this party, congrats on fixing the problem, David. I
wanted to point out that, as I recall, System Rescue CD and Knoppix
would both mount encrypted LVM partitions. I believe this to be true,
though it has been quite a while since I have had to do this.

--b