Re: which is at fault? iceweasel or drupal?

Russell L. Harris wrote:
Occasionally while browsing with iceweasel, the machine slows to a
crawl

I've been running Drupal sites for 2+ years, and haven't had browser issues when browsing them with Ice Weasel. (I have experienced Drupal and hosting issues.)

Currently, my system bogs down when I use Ice Weasel to browse Yahoo! Groups. This is especially noticeable when I an entering data into a textarea control and Yahoo! seems to be spell-checking each and every keystroke. I haven't tried any other browsers or platforms.

My guess is that the problem has something to do with JavaScript -- flaws in the site's JavaScript code and/or flaws in Ice Weasel's JavaScript engine.

HTH,

David