Re: Kernel Failure on Gnome Startup - Squeeze

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:37:14 -0700, david wildgoose wrote:

> Running Debian Squeeze here inside a VM (virtual box) and kernelopps is
> popping up with a warning on Gnome startup.
>
> Your system had a kernel failure
> There is diagnostic information available for this failure. Do you want
> to submit this information to the www.kerneloops.org website for use by
> the Linux kernel developers?

It happens on every start or it just hapenned once?

Review your log (/var/log/dmesg) and search for any error ("oops" or
kernel bug) you may have experienced.

> Also, I get the following error in /var/log/syslog:
>
> <WARN>  nm_dbus_get_networks_cb(): error received:
> org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerInfo.NoNetworks - There are no wireless
> networks stored..

I think this is just a warning of networkmanager, not related to the
kerneloops daemon.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón