Local DNS

Hi,

Now I have a debian server, and a bind installed working as a local dns(cache), with 3 zones...it work the next way:

-  One a petition occurs, it check the domain asked
- if teh domain is a zone configured in the local dns, it solve it in local
- If it's not a zone, it forward the petition to a external dns(google)

What I want to change is the sequence...I mean:

- Bind received a petition.
- it forward outside, for all domains.
- And if it doesn't receive an answer, it checks the zones of the local dns and if it finds it solve it.

Can it possible to make??? do you know how??

thanks