Re: Debian question

Kimberly Harvey <kharvey00@gmail.com> writes:

> Question,  after I entered python manage. py syncdb, then there's a
> error which says that I haven't set the database ENGINE settings
> yet. I opened the settings.py file and the ENGINE says
> 'django/db/backends/sqlite3'. You know why I'm facing this problem??

[This question is about Django, not about Debian, so it is more
appropriate for the django-users list:
http://groups.google.com/group/django-users]

My guess is that even though you have configured the ENGINE variable,
you have not specified various other properties that the sqlite3 engine
requires.  For example, with the sqlite3 backend, you need to specify a
file path for the database (since sqlite stores databases in a
single file).

Richard