Re: Vente Flash : Flyers, Cartes de visite…

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:27:27 -0500
Doug <dmcgarrett@optonline.net> wrote:

Hello Doug,

> seems like the keepers of the list need to do something about this
> stuff!  SOON!

They do.  Plenty.  This list is one of the better ones I frequent WRT
signal/noise ratio.  The trouble is, spam filters are always playing
catch up.

You wouldn't like it if the filtering got turned off.  Which, BTW, did
happen once:  Spam sky-rocketed.

--
 Regards  _
I don't believe you have to be an idiot to get somewhere these days