Re: Where is the boot/config-`uname -r` file?

RR wrote:
> However, does anyone know if I can actually get Bonding to work without
> needing to modify or touch the /boot/config-`uname -r` file with the default
> configuration and it being hidden/inaccessible at the moment?

You shouldn't need to modify or touch any files there.  Looking over
the wiki page on bonding that you were following it didn't say to
modify anything there.  It was all read-only checks.  So just proceed
assuming that you do have all of the modules needed, you very likely
do, and move to the next step.

Bob