Re: Let's talk about HTTPS Everywhere

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI:

> However, SSL has the added benefit that no one will be spying on
> your traffic, even if it's basically public information that is
> available via other means.

ACK. And additionally, it becomes harder to distinguish "public" from
"private" communication. Why should anyone want to disclose which is
which? And how do you decide that? How do you know what may be
interesting for an "attacker" in the future?

From my point if view, opportunistic encryption doesn't cost me
anything, but it may help me keep my privacy.

J.
--
My clothes aren't just fashion. They're a lifestyle.
[Agree]   [Disagree]