Re: KDE install on Squeeze rc1

Hello.

I got these packages from debian multimedia repository.

What hurts more to me now is that I tried twice times of reproduce the
same problem installing debian in the same virtual machine and all is
installed ok now! The only change was the order that I installed the
same packages, that I don't have logged:(

Or aptitude has done a bad work with these install , or debian or debian
multimedia has updated and fixed the package that was breaking this!

Same /etc/apt/sources.list ,same text lists with package names lists, I
will continue trying to reproduce the mistake several times more, but
every install needs some time.

Thanks
Josep