Re: Fwd: Re: building a desktop that will be supported by Lenny

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 23:33:05 +0800, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

> On 19/01/11 23:16, Camaleón wrote:

>> I have many computers running lenny with no problems at all. All
>> devices are properly detected and configured.
>
> Note that Squeeze is frozen: it is near to get stable. What I mean is
> that you may want to wait for Squeeze.

Sure, that's another option. If we attend to the last release period, I
guess Squeeze will be out in a few weeks.

And just as a remainder for the lenny users out there: lenny will be
still supported for a long -and "priceless"- year after Squeeze reaches
the masses :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón