Re: ktorrent in sid TCP_DENIED/407

Thanks. The problem is that I hardly get to the person from where I have the
account. Yes, it is with user and pass and ktorrent in kde4 seems to be
buggy. I configured it to use the proxy settings from kde ( konqueror asks
me for the password, but it seems the torrent is not using the credentials.
I just managed to get a snip of the log today. Where should I look into to
solve it.

thanks in advance
regards

==>  /var/log/squid/access.log<==

XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX TCP_DENIED/407 1813 GET
http://tracker.xxxxxx.net/announce.php? - NONE/- text/html

Maybe also KWallet bothering you. It was bothering me in the past with WiFi password protected connections so I turn him off.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic