Re: ktorrent in sid TCP_DENIED/407

godo wrote:

> First thing I will check with some other proxies.
> Do you need log in (username, password) to your proxy?
> Can you try without proxy?
>
> Try to download Fedora Linux with KTorrent, there is always high speed.
>
> Can you check ports?
> Is in network interface correct in KTorrent settings?

Thanks. The problem is that I hardly get to the person from where I have the
account. Yes, it is with user and pass and ktorrent in kde4 seems to be
buggy. I configured it to use the proxy settings from kde ( konqueror asks
me for the password, but it seems the torrent is not using the credentials.
I just managed to get a snip of the log today. Where should I look into to
solve it.

thanks in advance
regards

==> /var/log/squid/access.log <==