How do I install PHP together with Trac?

Hi all

What is the best way to install PHP5 on my Debian 6 Squeeze system that I use for Trac?

When trying to do a simple installation I get:

# aptitude install php5
apache2-mpm-prefork{ab} libapache2-mod-php5{a} libonig2{a} libqdbm14{a} php5 php5-cli{a} php5-common{a} php5-suhosin{a}
0 packages upgraded, 8 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 6,654 kB of archives. After unpacking 17.3 MB will be used.
  apache2-mpm-prefork: Conflicts: apache2-mpm which is a virtual package.
  apache2-mpm-worker: Conflicts: apache2-mpm which is a virtual package.

     Remove the following packages:
1)     apache2-mpm-worker

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]

I did not chose "Web server" in tasksel when installing Debian, can't remember why though. But I do not want to mess anything up, so how do I install PHP support?

The http://wiki.debian.org/PHP page doesn't help me much.

Thanks!

Daniel Andersson