Re: Please ignore this test.

> If a thread is posted to a listserv, and everyone ignores it, does
> Godwin's law apply?

Since it is a law we could reason that it always applies. Therefore If a
thread is ignored from the beginning then that would mean that it was a
Nazi reference on it's own and therefore it's been "discontinued". I
would say that this particular ignored thread is not a Nazi reference,
since it was not ignored. On the other hand it was apparently intended as
a Nazi reference...