Re: Squeeze: Gnome icons missing

> I have know desktop but I think where you need to be is
>
> Gnome Menu > System Tools (not "System") > Configuration Editor >
> desktop > gnome > interface > buttons_have_icons | menus_have_icons .
>
> If configuration editor isn't there, install gconf2.

Finally I managed to get it to work. But strangely it was a bit different
then you described. First of all I had gconf2 installed. It was gconf-
editor I was missing. Yet still something was different since I could
only run it from the terminal -- there was no menu entry for it. It might
be because I try to keep my Gnome as minimal as possible since I don't
use most of the additional software. So I might still be missing
something but anyway it worked.

Thanks for the help!