Re: repos for squeeze as a base install.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Doug:

> Where is this sources list, and where do you find a list of repos to
> add to it?

I've seen that in some debian news - they announced that there will be
diver repos for lenny and squeeze - so that people might slightly move
from one repo version to another still having appropriate backports
repos for it provided.

Also, if Yo concerned about it You can look at the link I have provided
before and make appropriate lines in Your sources file - there is
nothing uncommon as to other repos You are using now.

> And then how do you make synaptic open the "correct" repo, or does it
> combine all the various sources into one humongous list?  Sorry to be

Well. Do You mean "to open correct repo"? There pining or extra setting
at apt/aptitude command line to use the repos.

PS I do not use synaptic.