Re: repos for squeeze as a base install.

Andrei wrote:

> Add the repository to your sources.list, update and then use aptitude
> to search for packages with the respective origin [~O or
> ?origin(repository)], but it's simpler to just open the repository in

I've got plenty of packages trying w/:

/usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/aptitude search ~O backports

or

/usr/bin/aptitude search ~O bpo

I do not believe I understood You correctly though.

> a browser and look in the pool directory ;)

The dir. contains other repos packages mixed - making it impossible to
to discern to which backports version it relates to. - As I understand.

Also, I guess You can try it Yourself, here is the link:

http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports/

:)