Re: EXT4 File system viewer for Windows 7 pro 64 bit

John , some years ago i used IFS, from http://www.fs-driver.org , it's 32bit but who knows...

It works as an ext2 driver, but worked fine with ext3, although without  journaling .

Regards.

Pablo
I have to use Windows 7 Pro 64 bit for some work I do. i want to know if
anyone knows of a viewer or file manager that I can install in Windows 7
64bit that will allow me to peruse or copy to&  from a Debian EXT4 file
system. I have both on the same machine but ofcourse only run one at a
time,&  when I,m in the Debian system I can do this easily. Microsoft
simply does not provide such a crossover tool. Any suggestions?
John