Re: o/t ipod

Sorry if I am too late.
I once tried to connect a friend´s ipod to rhythmbox on Debian Lenny.

The behavior was really buggy. I managed to download only some of the songs to the computer.
And after unmounting, the ipod was showing as empty. Even though when remounted to the computer, rhythmbox was showing all music library.

I didn´t manage to restore the ipod to its original state but then I was told that with some windows software, the ipod recovered, showing the music library, and without any data loss.

I would be careful...