Re: Can Debian Backup ntfs File System?

On Qua, 05 Jan 2011, Lisi wrote:
On Wednesday 05 January 2011 14:26:32 Camaleón wrote:
So, no... people who pretend to give "value" to his data and has not
performed a single backup copy of his files in years, I just simply say,
"heck, no, those files weren't that important".

You aren't making enough allowance for the fact that the majority of users
think that computers are magic devices that never fail.

They also think that when they fail the support person can always easily and successfully recover everything.

--
I poured spot remover on my dog.  Now he's gone.
		-- Steven Wright

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br