PDF viewer which supports scale-to-fit print (aka "lp -o fitplot")?

Hi,

Does anyone know of a pdf viewer which can print with the option
"scale-to-fit"? Web searched didn't turn up anything useful.

lp -d printer -o fitplot file.pdf

does what I need, but a GUI is needed for clicky-type users.

The software should be free and apt-get-able, and if possible on lenny,
but this is not a hard requirement, the machine will be upgraded to
squeeze ASAP anyway.

I already installed acroread from debian-multimedia to solve the
immediate problem, but I'd rather get rid of it (64 bit machine,
non-free, ...).

Thanks,
Andrei