Re: [OT] Re: microsoft.com -> NetBSD

> I can only say that I love BSD licenses. I know many people can be anger
> by this but I find that BSD licences are the best exponent for the true
> and unconditional user freedom.

I agree with Camaleón. Not to end 2010 with a flame war, but this is
the one thing that irritates me most about the FSF. They advocate free
software, which is a laudable goal, but they seem to only acknowledge
it *if* you conform to their definition of free. By definition, if a
user chooses to, they should be *free* to use commercial software and
be as equally accepted as someone who opts not to have any binary
blobs on their system. In their own way, Stallman and the FSF are
trying to accomplish lock-in as much as the vendors...

--b