Re: Question about Evolution weather calendar

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:04:26 -0500, Petrus Validus wrote:

> I am running Lenny and I use Evolution.  In the calendar part of the
> app, there is on the left-hand side pane, "Weather" but with nothing
> under it and it can't be clicked on to show anything.  From what I've
> read about it should show the weather.  I have the plugin installed and
> enabled...but there is nothing.

If properly configured (add a new calendar, type "weather" and select
your city... in lenny there not many places available :-?) it should
display the current temperature of the selected location in the top of
the day (center/main panel).

> What's going on?  Is there anything I'm doing wrong?  Any help would be
> appreciated.

Have you setup the calendar and see nothing? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón