Re: E-business and Linux

Dne, 28. 12. 2010 09:13:14 je Yuwen Dai napisal(a):
Dear all,

I just can not completely abandon Windows, for all the E-business related software are for Windows or IE in my country, for example, the security
plug-ins released by banks in China. I don't understand why they don't
develop plug-ins for Linux and Firefox.  I'm just curious, how is your
situation?

Hasn't that Chinese linux distribution -- Red Flag Linux or what it's called -- changed anything? I think that China is just too huge not to abandon proprietary software (be it legal or pirated) eventually. I'm actually hoping that China and Russia (and perhaps India) may soon become the driving forces of worldwide Linux domination ;)

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.