Re: Debian Squeeze Cannot Paste From Epiphany Browser to Evolution or Gnome Terminal

Le 23/12/2010 05:10, Jackie Wang a écrit :

Hi all,

I'm using Debian Squeeze on my laptop (Upgraded from Lenny 5.0.4 to
Squeeze). I cannot paste some text from epiphany to evolution or Gnome
terminal. I first select some text from the browser then use right-click
and select command copy and then in evolution or Gnome terminal
right-click and select command paste but nothing pasted. But I can first
paste the text to epiphany's address line and copy it again in the
address line, and then can paste to Gnome terminal or evolution.

Have you tried to paste using the click of your mouse scroller ?

rudu