Re: Frustration made me do it.

what about Opera.. just asking :)

Opera is ok except one future I really don't like and it will be in Firefox4 also. When I open goole.com, type debian and go to page 10 I will not see in URL feeld "http://www.google.hr/search?q=debian&hl=hr&prmd=ivl&ei=MYQGTbmtD4iYOuGc6aYB&start=90&sa=N"; but "www.google.com/search"

I really hate that because 2 feature that i really love/need in any browser are exact link location and pointing mouse over link printing URL in browsers status bar.

Firefox4 will "mouse over link" print next to real URL (in URL field) and not in status bar and that's really sucks if you don’t have 24" monitor.
--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic