Re: How to know about new/fixed packages in Debian Squeeze ?

On Sb, 11 dec 10, 12:16:52, shirish शिरीष wrote:

> While there doesn't seem to be anything fixed but the list
> debian-testing-changes seems to be quite a bit closer to what I am/was
> looking for
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing-changes/
>
> Does everybody agree ?

You might also want to check

http://packages.qa.debian.org/<package-name>

> From what I understand for all sense and purposes debian-testing and
> Squeeze are practically the same thing.

Yes, squeeze is 'testing' now. After the release squeeze will become
'stable' and wheezy will be 'testing'.

See also
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-ftparchives.en.html#s-dists

Regards,