Re: Scrolling problems Iceweasel (Radeon HD 3850 problem?)

Hi Camaleón,

Thanks for the respons.

On Sat, 2010-12-11 at 17:30 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> A similar problem has been reported:
>
> iceweasel: Scrolling in Google Reader is slow
>
> The bug seems to be merged with some older ones.
I have seen that report (and to be honest some more) but as it worked OK
until recently (1-2 weeks ago) so I did not think that these reports
were related to my problem. Also some of the reports mention problems
with NVidia cards, whereas my other PC with a NVidia card works OK.

It is actually quit annoying. Especially because it seems that after a
while (> 4-5 hours of working on the pc) it starts to affect other
applications, and I actually have to reboot my machine.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.