Re: User stylesheets with mozilla browsers

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:56:08AM -0500, Chris Jones wrote:
> Is there any way I could use a custom stylesheet to make my web browser
> rearrange text in two or more columns so I don't get my eyes crossed
> when I'm reading?
>
> Come to think of it, a web browser with vertical vim-style vertical
> splits, where you could display the contents of 2-3 tabs side by side
> would be nice.
>
> Thanks,
>
> cj

This site doesn't give you two columns, but does offer
a variety of other choices to make websites more legible.

Gets installed as a javascript program in a bookmark
that you click on to reformat a site.

http://lab.arc90.com/experiments/readability/

--
Joel Roth