Re: keyboard issues (debian squeeze)

Thank You for Your time and answer, Kevin:

> I suspected it was related to fglrx drivers, but on my current install
> I didn't include these and the key repeat problem is *still* there.

Months ago I had some problem w/ my keyboard using X. - I got fixed it
by simply returning back to use the stable version of xservers and
KDE3 and its associative packages (at the time of trouble I had testing
version of it, w/ as far as I do remember - new KDE too).