Re: gnome darkllook theme: missing icon on upperleft

Hello List,

On 07/12/10 01:35, Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 00:28:01 +0800, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

on my Squeeeze box (amd64), I use the Gnome Darklook theme:
unfortunatelly, for some application (ex. xterm), the upper left icon is
missing (in fact replaced by an ugly one): how can I fix this rather
minor issue ?

My xterm icon is a plain "small window" (using "clearlooks" as theme and
"gnome" icons).

Do you know its full name ?

You can try with another icon set or install new ones ("gnome-extra-
icons") :-?

I have tried: I have still the same icon: I guess it is a default one.

Jerome

Greetings,