Re: jewelcase insert for 5.0.7 "Lenny" Official i386 xfce+lxde-CD

In <[🔎] 20101203080012.GI3054@think.homelan>, Andrei Popescu wrote:
>On Vi, 03 dec 10, 02:44:20, Doug wrote:
>> It seems to me that Eric should be making covers for Squeeze, since it
>> has now been finalized.  At this point, I would think that anyone who
>> wants to load a Debian distro would immediately use the latest stable
>> version, which is Squeeze.
>
>Did I miss some announcement? (quickly checking debian-announce...) No,
>squeeze is not released yet. And because of that the SHA512 checksum can
>not be included ;)

Yeah, I had to double-check, too.  According to
<http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/>, Lenny is still stable.  Squeeze is
due out RSN, but not quite yet.[1]  Getting in contact with the release team
might get Eric a SHA before the official release date though, so that the
jewel case inserts can be prepared and released at the same time as the
images.

The reason this comes up now is because Lenny recently got another point
release, so new ISOs need to be downloaded and loaded into jewel cases.

[1] It is frozen, but it's been that way for months.  If you want it sooner,
better start squashing RC bugs!