Re: [OT] Making CPU fans spin [was: Re: Seeking advice...]

On 12/02/2010 09:17 AM, owens@netptc.net wrote:

---- Original Message ----
From: goran@dobosevic.com
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Making CPU fans spin [was: Re: Seeking advice...]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 23:11:42 +0100
/snip/
While WD-40 is good for some things it is relatively poor as a simple
lubricant.  Your better choice is Silicon Spray.
Larry
--
/snip/

--

I'm reopening this thread because I just looked in a catalog that has been laying here for a couple of weeks. I know some of the contributors to the list are not
in the USA, but for those who are:

(I have no financial interest in Jones, and I don't have any relatives working there.)

--doug