Re: jpg2pdf :-)

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 12:32:38 +0100, Pol Hallen wrote:

> #!/bin/sh
> convert "$1" "${1/.jpg/.pdf}"
>
> using this script correctly convert jpg file to pdf (I use it with
> service menu in kde).
>
> Now, I'd like convert any files to pdf (like png, txt, etc.) but I don't
> how do.

The same tool you are using for JPGs (Imagemagick's "convert") should do
the trick for PNGs and other image formats.

You can also use KDE embedded PDF virtual printer ("print to file"). It
can convert from almost anything to PDF/PS but maybe not suitable for
batch processing.

Another option could be installing a virtual PDF printer ("cups-pdf") and
then print the desired file to there.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón