Re: acroread trouble on Sqeeze

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:00:55 +0100, Horvath Krisztian wrote:

>> An error in Acrobat Reader package then?
>>
>> There is a similar bug report for OOo:

>> But Acrobat Reader is closed source so bugs can be only reported
>> upstream (to Adobe).  I'm afraid you'll have to wait for an update ;-(
>>
> The problem should be elsewhere because Acrobat Reader works perfectly
> on Sqeeze for me.

Which version are you running and from where (multimedia repo, Adobe
site)?

Error log is pretty self-explanatory about which app is causing the
problem. Besides, Acrobat Reader can be running fine in your system but
crashing with another setup or just by using a different GTK theme...
which reminds me, @Jerome, you can try to launch acroread with another -
fresh new- user and check if that works.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón