Re: TB for amd64?

Javier Barroso wrote:
Sorry again for private mail,  turning on undo send email feature in
gmail labs :-) ..

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Jimmy Johnson
<field.engineer@gmail.com> wrote:
Also if you are like me and prefer the older 64bit version 2.0.0.24 you can
get the deb from Ubuntu and install it using 'gdebi', works swell.

From lenny it will work too, don't it ?

The only problem with using the Lenny packages 'icedove' is that Debian will always try to upgrade it unless you lock the package, so I use the ubuntu package 'mozilla-thunderbird' because it is not in the Debian repos and Debian can't upgrade it, it still works swell and solves a minor problem while doing upgrades. ;-)
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Lenny upgraded to Squeeze - KDE 4.4.5 at sda9
Registered Linux User #380263