Re: lenny & thunderbird filters

On 11/04/2010 07:37 PM, Camaleón wrote:
> Why do you think the problem of the shortcut ("N") for going to the next
> unread messsage has any connection with the filters? :-?
hm.. not sure, I just ASSuMEd..
ok, so I have messages in folders, when I get to the last unread
message, the folder STILL shows (1) and moves on to another unread
message in the next folder.
> Does it happen while using a threaded view/plain view for messages or
> both? What type of folders view (smart-unified/all folders...) are you
> using?

ack, no idea what you mean. I use the tipical 3-panel view, folders to
the left, message headers up top, and body of email below. I use
threaded view, but I'm not sure I changed it in ALL the folders, only
the ones I noticed had threads, and it wasn't threading. all folders, no
"special effects"..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800